You may enter the giveaway here: ENTER GIVEAWAY
On September 24th, 2021 Apple released the latest iPhone, the iPhone 13. Apple also released the iPhone 13 Mini and the iPhone 13 Pro, allowing more options for your phone size and power.
What’s New with the iPhone 13?With the release of the iPhone 13, you may find yourself asking how is it different from the iPhone 12? At first glance, you may notice no differences at all, not even in the phone size, as the iPhone 12 and the iPhone 13 come in the same size. So what exactly is new with the iPhone 13?
Increased Battery LifeWith the release of the latest generation of iPhone, Apple has made improvements to the battery, promising an additional 2.5 hours of battery life, bringing the total battery life of the iPhone 13 to 10.5 hours. With this upgrade to the phone’s battery comes a slightly noticeable weight difference between this generation and the last, with the iPhone 13 weighing a bit more from the more powerful battery.
Increased StorageThe iPhone 13 offers more storage than before by doubling the amount from the previous model to make sure you never have to worry about running out of storage. The iPhone 13 starts off with 128 gigabytes of storage space and can be increased.
A15 Bionic Processor ChipThe iPhone 13 received a big update when it comes to power as it uses the A15 Bionic processor chip. This is what gives your phone its power and speed. This is responsible for the iPhone 13 being faster, having better graphics, handling more powerful mobile games, keeping your videos running smoothly, and making sure no one buffers during a video call.
5G NetworkingAs the A15 Bionic processor chip was introduced, the inclusion of using 5G as the standard network was an obvious choice. By using 5G as the default network, Apple ensures you have the best reception, connection, and speed available.
Powerful and Improved CamerasThe iPhone camera has become a trademark feature of the phone and is expected to be a powerful camera guaranteed to give you amazing photos even if you aren’t a photographer. With their newest improvements to the cameras on the iPhone 13, the photos and videos you take are even more impressive. Apple has added a myriad of features allowing you to take stunning photos every time with ease with these latest additions:
- Ultra-wide camera to capture 47% more light in your photos and more in your photos without being farther away
- Sensor-shift optimization keeps your photos clear when your hands aren’t steady
- Cinematic Mode – Adds “rack focus” for you to shift targets of focus during videos
- Night Mode – Makes taking low-light photos easier by picking up more colors and details
- Portrait Mode – Offers 6 ways to blur the background so the subject stands out better
- Smart HDR 4 – Recognizes up to 4 people at once and accounts for lighting, contrast, and skin tone
- Deep Fusion – Works in mid or low-light areas to get the most detail in your photos
- Photographic Styles – Allows you to boost or mute colors without altering your skin tone while you take photos